[comp.sys.mac] Combining Two large files

andy@milano.sw.mcc.com (Andy Anthony) (06/13/90)

I have two large files I have on my disk
for may Macplus that I need to have joined
together.  They are binary files to be
BINHEXed once they are joined.

Can someone one tell me what to use?
I have tried most Text editors I have on
my macplus, but all of them just hang my
mac.

I need to do this on my Macplus.

Thanks,

andy

mouse@vaxb.acs.unt.edu (Dhanapong Saengrussamee, University of North Texas) (06/15/90)

--
There's a program in info-mac (/info-mac/util on sumex-aim.stanford.edu to be
exact) call united (file united-22.hqx) that'll do the job for you.  I guest it

__Mouse.o()~
-----------------------------------+------------------------------------------
Dhanapong "Mouse" Saengrussamee    | AppleLink : U1364 | BITNET : mouse@untvax
Technical Support, CECS Dept.,     | BIX : d.mouse.s | CompuServe : 71301,1516
University of North Texas,         | GENie : d.saengrussa | IP : 129.120.1.4
PO Box 5155, Denton, TX 76203-5155 | Internet : mouse@vaxb.acs.unt.edu
voice (817) 565-4379               | SPAN : utspan::utandx::untvax::mouse
fax   (817) 565-4425               | THENet : untvax::mouse
------------------- UUCP : {...!uunet!convex!iex}!ntvax!vaxb.acs.unt.edu!mouse
This is not the end.                  <- This is a quote from a movie not a
This is not the beginning of the end. <  disclaimer.  I am, just a graduate
This is the end of the beginning.     <  student & working part-time on campus,
                    - R. Sherman      <  not allowed to disclaim anything.