[comp.sys.mac] 1M SIMM's pricing

wolf@mel.cipl.uiowa (06/15/90)

I had heard or seen someone say something about $59 1M SIMM's.  If anyone knows
anything about these or a similar price and where to contact, I would be
greatly appreciative.

MJW
WOLF@MEL.CIPL.UIOWA.EDU

pierre@claris.com (Pierre Omidyar) (06/16/90)

wolf@mel.cipl.uiowa writes:

>I had heard or seen someone say something about $59 1M SIMM's.  If anyone knows
>anything about these or a similar price and where to contact, I would be
>greatly appreciative.

From the back of the 12 June issue of MacWeek:

  The Chip Merchant  $58  (800)426-6375  (CA)
  Peripheral Outlet  $53  (800)332-6581  (OK)
  Mac Center         $55  (800)950-3726  (TX)

This is just a small sample.  I included the states for your sales tax
info.  I've had good experience with the Chip Merchant in San Diego.

Pierre