[comp.sys.mac] Mac BBS

v077gukb@ubvmsd.cc.buffalo.edu (Brian S Kazmierczak) (06/13/90)

   What is the status of Hermes BBS?? (Shareware for the Mac) I have version
0.75 which came out early this year and in the notes, the author says that a
new version would be done in a few weeks. I cannot seem to find this anywhere.
Did he just scrap the whole thing?

  Also, what's the status of WWIV these days? I believe it used to be
Shareware?? Is it still? If so, where can one get a copy?

Thanks!

-----------------------------------------+--------------------------------------
Brian Kazmierczak                        :
V077GUKB@UBVMS.BITNET                    :        -> VOID IF DETATCHED <-
                                         :
State University of New York at Buffalo  :
-----------------------------------------+--------------------------------------

paul@taniwha.UUCP (Paul Campbell) (06/27/90)

In article <8832@goofy.Apple.COM> han@apple.COM (Byron Han, Project Scapegoat) writes:
>There is also a BBS-writing system and an example BBS that was posted to
>AppleLink a few weeks ago.  It is freeware from Taniwha Systems (makers of
>a 4-port commcard) and uses the Communications Toolbox.  It might be worth
>looking into...

I also posted it to comp.binaries.mac, I guess it's still in the pipe
look for it over the next few weeks

	Paul Campbell

--
Paul Campbell    UUCP: ..!mtxinu!taniwha!paul     AppleLink: CAMPBELL.P
What most people don't realize is that those plastic cover slips that your 3