[comp.sys.mac] WriteNow 2.2 on the ci

John.Starta@p90.f15.n114.z1.fidonet.org (John Starta) (06/28/90)

In article <5667@jhunix.HCF.JHU.EDU> ins_apw@jhunix.UUCP (Philip Wong) writes:

 >I keep getting errors while trying to run WriteNow 2.2. I've been using
 >WriteNow since version 1.0 and have never had any problems. I've used 2.0
 >on my ci and have not had any problems. 2.2 keeps quitting unexpectedly and
 >when I quit, there is problems to the file or some sort. I've tried putting
 >in the original again, but the same symptoms occur. Anyone else hear of
 >this?

I had similar problems when I originally installed WriteNow 2.2 save the
unexpected quits. After a little investigation, I found that it was an init
conflict. Check that out and if you turn up nothing, give T/Maker a call: they
have an excellent tech. support department.

John

PATH: 1012/90

--
Uucp: ...{gatech,ames,rutgers}!ncar!asuvax!stjhmc!15.90!John.Starta
Internet: John.Starta@p90.f15.n114.z1.fidonet.org