[comp.sys.mac] Ftp sites

jayg@wpi.wpi.edu (Jay Giurleo) (03/24/90)

   I was wondering if someone could Email a list of FTP Sites that
would have decent file libraries for either the Apple II series, Mac, or PC.
 Thanks...
              Jay Giurleo

--
_______________
Jay Giurleo     \    WPI Box 2080

louis@aerospace.aero.org (Louis M. McDonald) (03/25/90)

In article <10145@wpi.wpi.edu>, jayg@wpi.wpi.edu (Jay Giurleo) writes:

>    I was wondering if someone could Email a list of FTP Sites that
> would have decent file libraries for either the Apple II series, Mac, or PC.
>  Thanks...
>               Jay Giurleo

In article 970 of comp.archives is a list of anonymous FTP sites for
all kinds of things. This list is dated 12-Mar-1990, and is periodically
updated. The message is 777 lines and contains "pages" of places for
neat things.

--
Louis McDonald		Internet: louis@aerospace.aero.org
The Aerospace Corporation

wang@m.cs.uiuc.edu (Eric Wang) (03/25/90)

In article <10145@wpi.wpi.edu> jayg@wpi.wpi.edu (Jay Giurleo) writes:

>   I was wondering if someone could Email a list of FTP Sites that
>would have decent file libraries for either the Apple II series, Mac, or PC.
> Thanks...
>              Jay Giurleo
>

>--
>Jay Giurleo     \    WPI Box 2080
>jayg@wpi.wpi.edy \   100 Institute Rd.
>jayg@wpi.bitnet   \  Worcester, MA 01609

talaga@oxy.edu (David Scott Talaga) (06/29/90)

  Would someone please E-mail to me a list of MAC FTP sites?

TALAGA@oxy.edu	 (INTERNET)
Occidental College
Bioweapons Division
Los Angeles