[comp.sys.mac] Software piracy, an aplogy

thom@dewey.soe.berkeley.edu (Thom Gillespie) (07/06/90)

In article <37266@ucbvax.BERKELEY.EDU> thom@dewey.soe.berkeley.edu.UUCP
(Thom Gi llespie) writes:
>>Oh great another one of these 'a friend of a friend' story. Nothing
>>like fact

>Gee, dewey.soe.berkeley.edu used to be such a friendly machine, too.  *Sigh*

>Thom, your posting had no almost content other than slander, innuendo,
>and the expression of your own naivete...

Dear Howard,

  Except during the nine months before he draws his first breath,
  no man manages his affairs as well as a tree does.
      -- George Bernard Shaw

      With aplogy to George & Howard ... and anyone else I may have
			offended!

--Thom Gillespie