[comp.sys.mac] HPGL -> PostScript

jinx@portia.Stanford.EDU (Dane Spearing) (08/15/90)

In article <1990Aug14.171311.9270@athena.mit.edu> esguerra@wccf.mit.edu writes:
>Does anyone know of a utility that runs on the Mac (any '030) that translates
>HPGL into PostScript? I don't need anything fancy like grey scale or mega
>fonts,; PU, PD, lineto's and rudimentary labeling are OK.
>
>Thanks.
>
>M. Esguerra

There is indeed such a program, and it's called "PlotView".  I've been
using it for about 2 years now to convert HPGL format NMR spectra to
MacDraw format for labeling and what not.  It's available from Stevens
Creek Software (address below) for about $70 (I think).  Here's
the address:

Stevens Creek Software
21346 Rumford Dr.
Cupertino, CA  95014
(408) 725-0424

--
       Dane Spearing        |  Dept of Geology      |    (415) 723-4092