[comp.sys.mac] Help with binaries

hbpeltz@rodan.acs.syr.edu (Harry Peltz) (04/08/91)

I am in need of some basic help here.
If a file was posted on comp.binaries.mac and is in multiple segments,

how would I go about binhexing the thing? I need to get all the files together
so that I can binhex and unstuff them.
Veteran users of comp.binaries.mac , HELP!!!

Thanks,
Harry

--
Harry Peltz                           "Been Here So Long,
Bitnet:hbpeltz@suvm              been got to calling it home"

hbpeltz@rodan.acs.syr.edu (Harry Peltz) (04/11/91)

In article <1991Apr7.234841.27334@rodan.acs.syr.edu> hbpeltz@rodan.acs.syr.edu (Harry Peltz) writes:
>I am in need of some basic help here.
>If a file was posted on comp.binaries.mac and is in multiple segments,
>
>how would I go about binhexing the thing? I need to get all the files together
>so that I can binhex and unstuff them.
>Veteran users of comp.binaries.mac , HELP!!!
>
>Thanks,
>Harry

I was able to get the help I needed. Thanks to all who responded.

Harry