[comp.sys.atari.st] stspeech sources available!

stephan@kontron.UUCP (Stephan W. Wendl) (11/14/86)

> Info-Atari16 Digest   Thursday, November 13, 1986   Volume 86 : Issue 14
>
> This weeks Editor: Bill Westfield
> ------------------------------
>
> Date: Thu, 13 Nov 86 07:08:27 cst
> From: moore@ncsc.ARPA (Moore)
> To: info-atari16@su-score.ARPA
> Subject: stspeech ???
>
> Is there a way to tell stspeech to read its input from a file rather than the
> keyboard?  Imagine:  talking 1ST_Word!!!

If there is no objection from the original authors of "stspeech" I will post
the sources to it on the net. it was written in assembly language and is about
3000 lines long. Most of the code is table information which stems probably
from some professional language analysis study

I received the sources by disassembling the binary with a commercial disassem-
bler available for the st. If there is enough interrest and no objection from
A.D.Beveridge and M.N. Day (authors) I will post it. It might take me still
some while until everything is in a nice form with comments and nice under-
standable labels. If there are any questions about it or the disassembler send
email.

Stephan W. Wendl