[comp.sys.atari.st] Info-Atari16 weekly reports

DAVIDLI@simvax.BITNET (12/13/86)

Date:     Fri, 12 Dec 86 13:17 CST
From:     <DAVIDLI@SIMVAX.BITNET> (System Manager)
Subject:  Info-Atari16 weekly reports
To:       info-atari16@score.stanford.edu

   I understand from friends who have access to a full USENET news feed that
you put out a series of weekly 'reviews' of Atari ST information that has
come over the net.  I have also heard that this can be sent to interested
parties via BITNET.
   If this is true, could you please add me to your list, or direct me to
somebody who might know more?

   In the event that I've reached somebody who doesn't know what I'm talking
about, I apologize.

   Thanks much,                                 David Meile

BITNET address:         davidli@simvax
USENET address:         ihnp4!mmm!umn-cs!simvax!davidli (mail only, no netnews)
USmail address:         David Meile, Box 13038, Minneapolis, MN  55414