[comp.sys.atari.st] Digest number 59

XBR1Y049@ddathd21.BITNET (01/02/87)

Date:     Fri,  2 Jan 87 09:54:50 +0100 (Central European Time)
From:     XBR1Y049@DDATHD21.BITNET
Subject:  Digest number 59
To:       info-atari16@Score.Stanford.edu

Hello dear Editor,

we are missing the arrival of Atari16 Digest number 59. Maybe it never
reached Europa (it is the time of change the posting mode).
At our site I collect the ATARI-Digest (as other lists/digests) on a
public directory. So everyone at our campus could FTP from there.
Please send me (or XINFOA16, The Atari-account) the missing number
for completeness. ( I looked for some BITNET Servers to get that number,
but without success).

Many thanks from our local ATARI-owners (including me)

Regards
Mit freundlichen Gruessen
                           Stephan Leicht
                            (postmaster)
        Name : Stephan Leicht
     Telefon : (49) 6151 16 3150
      Bitnet : XBR1Y049@DDATHD21
                                 insert all usual & unusual disclaimers here -->