[comp.sys.atari.st] Compiling MWC under u-csh

leo@sunybcs.UUCP (12/28/86)

Has anyone out there been able to get the Mark Williams C compiler to compile
correctly using Beckmeyer's Micro-csh in place of the Mark Williams shell?
I understand that Beckmeyer Development is now or will shortly be distributing
a new version of their MT-csh that uses environment variables that Mark
Williams C can understand, but I'm using the single tasking version and would
sure like to hear a success story about that! Thanks much, -Leo
--
Leo E. Wilson(leo@buffalo.csnet)	Niagara Paper Company
364 West Delavan Avenue			99 Bud-Mil Drive

jafischer@watrose.UUCP (01/14/87)

In article <1773@sunybcs.UUCP> leo@sunybcs.UUCP (Leo Wilson) writes:

>Has anyone out there been able to get the Mark Williams C compiler to compile
>correctly using Beckmeyer's Micro-csh in place of the Mark Williams shell?

Beckemeyer has posted a quick-fix to Compuserve.  If someone else has already
downloaded this from CIS, then they should probably upload it here.  No
copyright problems, I should think.  If it doeesn't show up here in a
week or so, maybe I'll upload it to the net (I don't have MT-Csh, so I
don't have this program.  But I do have a Compuserve account, so it's no
real bother).

It's called MW.PRG or something, I think.  In the ATARI16 or ATARIDEV SIG.

			-Jonathan Fischer