[comp.sys.atari.st] Couple Questions

UD040164@ndsuvm1.BITNET.UUCP (01/20/87)

Date:         Mon, 19 Jan 1987 19:35 CST
From:         a.d. jensen <UD040164@NDSUVM1>
Subject:      Couple Questions
To:           <INFO-ATARI16@SCORE.STANFORD.EDU>

Hello, a few questions...

1) I bought HACK as a public domain disk from a user's group in
   Minneapolis, and then ran it to make sure it worked.  It did,
   I died, and then I put it away until I returned to North Dakota.
   UNFORTUNATLY, now whenever I run the program, I am stuck in the
   please enter current date and time loop.  I type them in (properly,
   I don't get the error message), and then it just keeps asking me
   for it again and again.  Any help will be appreciated...

2) I (foolishly) bought a monochrome system, and now wish to upgrade
   to using color.  I have a 520 with RF modulator, but would prefer
   not to use a television.  Instead, I would like to use a composite
   monitor sitting around from my eight bit system.  Is this possible?
   I can send particulars on the monitor if necessary.

Thanks a lot.

a.d. jensen
Department of Geography
University of North Dakota
Grand Forks, ND 58201

<UD040164%NDSUVM1.BITNET@WISCVM.WISC.EDU>

"Forty below keeps out the riff-raff."  -- North Dakota State Motto