[comp.sys.atari.st] MAC-Emulator for the ST

csch@tub.BITNET (Clemens Schrimpe) (01/24/87)

You may not believe it... But it's real!

Today I started the *software-only* Mac-Emulator first on my ST.
(fer shure !!!)

Perhaps, this is old stuff for you ... but I think, it's the very first
appearance here in germany (for all those americans: germany is in europe)

By the way ... it's designated to be PD except the image-file of the
original mac-roms. (~ 64k) It's only the beta-version, butit runs fine!

Now, I'm looking for some interesting software, I may run on it.
--> To all those users of the Mac-Sac ... <--

If you're interested, I can post it over the NET ...

As I told you, I'm NOT PERMITTED to post the 64k of the Mac-Roms image.
The other stuff is only about 50k (normal size).

So, hope to hear from you - especially from those, that wonna donate me
some MAC-Software for the MAC-Emulator (same disk-format as MAC-Sac ...)

rgds.

csch@tub = ...mcvax!unido!tub

fouts@orville.UUCP (01/25/87)

In article <8701240008.AA14780@tub.UUCP> csch@tub.BITNET (Clemens Schrimpe) writes:
>Perhaps, this is old stuff for you ... but I think, it's the very first
>appearance here in germany (for all those americans: germany is in europe)

(For all of you germans, there are two of them (America's not Germanies (err,
I mean Germanies, not America (err, what the hull))))

>By the way ... it's designated to be PD except the image-file of the
>original mac-roms. (~ 64k) It's only the beta-version, butit runs fine!
>If you're interested, I can post it over the NET ...

Sure, send it, I would like to compare it to MagicSac (I already have the
MacRoms).

>So, hope to hear from you - especially from those, that wonna donate me
>some MAC-Software for the MAC-Emulator (same disk-format as MAC-Sac ...)

There is a lot of MAC stuff on mod.mac.binaries which can be run on the SAC,
you might want to look there, if you get the feed.

Marty