[comp.sys.atari.st] Lex or Yacc clones

LINDAHL@brandeis.BITNET.UUCP (02/08/87)

Date:     Sat, 7 Feb 87 15:19 EST
From:     <LINDAHL@BRANDEIS.BITNET>
Subject:  Lex or Yacc clones
To:       info-atari16@score.stanford.edu

has anyone seen a Lex or Yacc clone out there in generic C? i would like
to have a copy. i think that the GNU people have written Bison, a Yacc
emulator, but i have not seen any Lex emulators.

thanks...

Greg Lindahl
brandeis radio astronomy group (BRAG)

bitnet: lindahl@brandeis     us snail: box 2522 brandeis university
ci$:    [76515,1122]                   waltham mass (usa) 02254-9110
                                telco: (617) 899-5884

[NSA CIA Cray hackey-sack tie-dye divestment radical civil disobedience
 Thoreau Locke Hobbes flower-power frisbee physics star wars Teller
 long hair vegetarians "Mr. NSA if we're close enough friends that you
 read my mail then you could at least send me a Christmas card!"]