[comp.sys.atari.st] Oooops!

UACE0@uhupvm1.BITNET.UUCP (02/09/87)

Date:         Sun, 08 Feb 87 23:01:36 CST
From:         "University (of Houston) ACE (UACE)" <UACE0@UHUPVM1>
Subject:      Oooops!
To:           ST Users <INFO-ATARI16@score.stanford.EDU>

I'm sorry for this post, however...

Someone sent me some files for the ATARINET fileserver, but they all got
here trashed by some gateway.  The files were duex, joshua, etc.
I (like a dummy) kept no record of who sent them, so if you are the one,
could you send me a note, so we can arrange my getting them on our 3b20.

The following is a paid political advertisement (not really  :-)  )
The ATARINET fileserver in HOUSTON has now doubled its storage capacity to
5 meg.   <oooooh aaaaaah>
Please send all files for ATARINET to UACE0 at UHUPVM1.  Please make sure we
don't have the file before sending it, and no junk software.
Also, only public domain software please.

to talk to ATARINET send an INTERACTIVE message to UH-INFO AT UHUPVM1 ATARINET

tell uh-info at uhupvm1 atarinet index

from a CMS machine, for example.

Thanks for the */* GREAT */* response to ATARINET.

Mike Vederman