[comp.sys.atari.st] King's Quest II

UD140469@ndsuvm1.BITNET.UUCP (02/09/87)

Date:         Sun, 8 Feb 1987 23:30 CST
From:         Scott Udell <UD140469@NDSUVM1>
Subject:      King's Quest II
To:           <INFO-ATARI16@SCORE.STANFORD.EDU>

While this might be a bit frivolous in this world of heavy duty computing, I
have some questions about King's Quest II.

                       WARNING:  don't read any further if you're playing
                                 the game and don't want any hints.

 1)  At the end of the game, when you see all the characters you've met sitting
     in the church, their happens to be a dragon there.  Did he show up any
     place else in the program (or in KQ I), or is he just there for show?

 2)  Early on in the game I encountered a "Batmobil" in the screen outside the
     witch's cave.  After I got the first door opened, it didn't show up again.
     Has anyone been able to figure out what it's for--is it just for show, can
     you get into it, etc.????

                                             Thanks,
                                             Scott Udell

                             (freezing in North Dakota)