[comp.sys.atari.st] Uniterm distribution

UACE0@uhupvm1.BITNET.UUCP (02/21/87)

Date:         Fri, 20 Feb 87 20:18:22 CST
From:         "University (of Houston) ACE (UACE)" <UACE0@UHUPVM1>
Subject:      Uniterm distribution
To:           ST Users <INFO-ATARI16@score.stanford.EDU>

If you are in great desire for Uniterm 1.7a, along with the new manual, we
here at ATARINET have it, and will process *ALL* requests for it.  In fact,
we would like to be the *OFFICIAL* distribution point for the U.S.  So if
you want it, request it from UH-INFO at UHUPVM1 ATARINET SEND UNITERM A
It is in several parts, A-E, and you must give the exact name for the server
to send them to you.  Also get the manual, and the addendum to the manual.

If you do not have interactive capabilities, send a MAIL messages to me, and
I will send it to you (which may take a little longer).

- Mike Vederman