[comp.sys.atari.st] wanted: 5620/blit

mr@ethz.UUCP (02/20/87)

I'm looking for an emulator for a 5620/blit (from AT&T) on an Atari ST.
It's been on the net early last year but I couldn't find it anymore.
Any information on getting the newest version is welcome.
(A version for an Amiga would be useful too.)

Marc Raths

mr@ethz.uucp

sridhar@usceast.UUCP (02/22/87)

In article <20@ethz.UUCP> mr@ethz.UUCP (Marc Raths) writes:
>I'm looking for an emulator for a 5620/blit (from AT&T) on an Atari ST.
>It's been on the net early last year but I couldn't find it anymore.
>Any information on getting the newest version is welcome.
>(A version for an Amiga would be useful too.)
>
>Marc Raths
>
>mr@ethz.uucp

I, too, would like a copy of this emulator. Thanks in advance.

M. A. Sridhar                  | hp-sdd! ---\
Department of Computer Science | sdcsvax!----> ncr-sd!ncrcae ! \
University of South Carolina   |        allegra! -- >akgua! --- >usceast!sridhar
Columbia, SC 29208             |        ihnp4! ----/
(803) 777-2400                 |
--