[comp.sys.atari.st] Saving to ram disk

baron@transys.UUCP (02/28/87)

>In article <432@maccs.UUCP> gordan@maccs.UUCP (Gordan Palameta) writes:
>>I believe part of the original problem might be due to using C as the
>>RAM disk identifier.  I have heard on good authority that C is reserved
>>(to the cartridge port?), and that therefore you should never use C (or
>>A or B, obviously) for a RAM disk...

	On a related matter, when I boot a program from a ram disk, why
	can't the program see my floppy anymore? Is this normal? If thiss
	is a stupid question please forgive me, I've only had my ST a
	couple of weeks.

--
These are my own opinions, not those of my employer (self),
or any one connected with the company (mine)