[comp.sys.atari.st] new spacewar

long@sask.UUCP (02/19/87)

line eater food...

Well, I have finally completed (???)  the new improved version of
SPACEWAR.  Changes are:
			-colour and mono supported
			-more options:
				reverse grav
				black hole
				variable thrust
				variable torp speed
				drag (orbits spiral in)

			-bug fixes:
				screen bounce works
				distance function more accurate
				orbits better

I would like responses about whether to post this or not.
Especially in view of the recent problems (partially my fault...).

Even if the net is not ready to take this, I will be putting this
out to a local BBS, which does a pretty good job of distributing
things, so it will make it to you eventually.

I am going to wait 10 days to gather responses,
Warren

--
=-=-=-=-=-Warren Long at University of Saskatchewan, Canada-=-=-=-=-
Home: 78 Carleton Dr.,Saskatoon, Sasakatchewan, S7H 3N6

csan@its63b.UUCP (02/23/87)

In article <619@sask.UUCP> long@sask.UUCP (Warren Long) writes:

>I am going to wait 10 days to gather responses,
>Warren

Please post ... if not , could you email it ?

Andie Ness . Department of Computer Science
              EDINBURGH University.

                   ARPA:  csan%ed.itspna@ucl-cs.arpa
                   UUCP:  ...!seismo!mcvax!ukc!itspna!csan
                   JANET: csan@uk.ac.ed.itspna

% These are my own views and any resemblance to any coherent reasoning is
% probably a typo.
%
%  "The back row strikes again!"

turner@imagen.UUCP (02/28/87)

in article <269@its63b.ed.ac.uk+, csan@its63b.ed.ac.uk (Andie) says:
+
+ In article <619@sask.UUCP+ long@sask.UUCP (Warren Long) writes:
++I am going to wait 10 days to gather responses,
++Warren
+
+ Please post ... if not , could you email it ?

Again, please do NOT post them, comp.sources.atari.st has been
created (hurrah) for just this purpose. please email them to me and
i will see that they get posted and added to the online archives.

--
C'est la vie, C'est la guerre, C'est la pomme de terre