[comp.sys.atari.st] Atari postings or lack thereof

neil@atari.UUCP (03/03/87)

If it looks like we have not been posting much here lately, I apologize on
Atari's behalf.  This has been an incredibly season for all of us: engineers
working on new machines, software folks working on blitter and laser
support, marketing types preparing to sell the new computers, etc.  We are
also trying to get our new support folks up to speed on all the systems
we're active on, one by one.

Don't think we are not paying attention to all the notes here, flames (pro
and con) and otherwise.  Most of us get onto the net on a daily basis,
except for weekends.

Personally, there are some arguments I prefer not to jump in on, and I think
that Landon, Allan, and the rest feel likewise.

Our #1 priority is to keep the products coming, but when you really need us
we try to be available here.

PS: Why do the signatures from some of us (myself and James Turner included)
begin with two dashes on a line?  Kind of annoying...

--
--->Neil @ Atari    ...{hoptoad, lll-lcc, pyramid, imagen, sun}!atari!neil

BIX: neilharris		CIS: 70007,1135		Delphi: NEILHARRIS
GENIE: nharris		WELL: neil		Atari Corp. BBS 408-745-5308

sansom@trwrb.UUCP (03/04/87)

In article <573@atari.UUCP> neil@atari.UUCP (Neil Harris) writes:
>PS: Why do the signatures from some of us (myself and James Turner included)
>begin with two dashes on a line?  Kind of annoying...

I'm not to sure about other news reading programs, but "rn" adds the two
dashes before your signature line.

-Rich

--
Richard E. Sansom
TRW Electronics & Defense Sector

sansom@trwrb.UUCP (03/04/87)

In article <1637@trwrb.UUCP> sansom@trwrb.UUCP (Richard Sansom) writes:
>I'm not to sure about other...
         ^^
Oops!  Oh well, whoever said programmers could spell?

By the way, glad to heer (sic ;-) from you again Neal.

-Rich