[comp.sys.atari.st] Trying to locate maintainers of PROFF

RDROYA01@ULKYVX.BITNET.UUCP (04/03/87)

I am looking for Ozan S. Yigit or Steven Tress.  Last year when I wrote a
Scribe->Proff preprocessor, I received mail from one of you, Mr. Yigit I
believe.  Since I last wrote I have added an index command to the Proff
formatter and would like to send you the additional code and the changes to
the parser and symbol's table.  If either of you is out there, or if there
are new PROFF maintainers, and you are interested in this code, you may
contact me at

BITNET: RDROYA01@ULKYVX.BITNET
ARPA:   rdroya01%ulkyvx.bitnet@wiscvm.arpa

oz@yetti.UUCP (Ozan Yigit) (04/08/87)

In article <8704032312.AA04142@ucbvax.Berkeley.EDU> RDROYA01@ULKYVX.BITNET (Robert Royar) writes:

>I am looking for Ozan S. Yigit or Steven Tress.  Last year when I wrote a
>Scribe->Proff preprocessor, I received mail from one of you, Mr. Yigit I
>believe.  Since I last wrote I have added an index command to the Proff
>formatter and would like to send you the additional code and the changes to
>the parser and symbol's table.  If either of you is out there, or if there
>are new PROFF maintainers, and you are interested in this code, you may
>contact me at
>
>BITNET: RDROYA01@ULKYVX.BITNET
>ARPA:   rdroya01%ulkyvx.bitnet@wiscvm.arpa

	I am still here, although I do not "maintain" proff. No time
	for it. Neverthaless, I am sure the fans of proff would appreciate
	having your changes, along with your scribe->proff translator.
	It would be very nice if you could post it. [I cannot locate
	the scribe translator in my archieves, and I would appreciate if
	someone could forward it to me..]

	Perhaps Mr. Bammi would be able to incorporate your changes into
	the atari version of Proff. He is largely responsible for the
	atari port.

cheers..oz
--
Creativity 		Usenet: [decvax|ihnp4]!utzoo!yetti!oz
	never goes	      anything!seismo!mnetor!yetti!oz