[comp.sys.atari.st] ICON

l40a@CLUTX.BITNET (Michael DeCorte) (03/20/87)

I have the icon programming language for the st.  Icon has
nothing to do with the icon's used by the st, it is a high
level language that implements back-tracking.

Anyone who wants it email me.

michael decorte
l40a@clutx.bitnet

p.s. please include your bitnet or arpa address. I don't have
access to UUCP.

agm@warwick.UUCP (03/23/87)

[]

I for one would like to see icon posted! anyone else?

Andrew    ...!seismo!mcvax!ukc!warwick!agm

l40a@CLUTX.BITNET.UUCP (03/26/87)

A little while ago I said that anyone who wanted the icon
programming language for the atari st should email me with
there address.  At the time I said I didn't have access to
UUCP -well I found out I do so if you didn't ask because you
only have uucp you can now ask.  But please be very exact
in the address - I am as net dumb as possible.

Also a.d. jensen asked for icon.  Well you didn't give me
your address - try again.

michael decorte
l40a@clutx.bitnet
l40a@clutx.arpa
I don't know my UUCP address.  If it is of anyhelp I send out mail
with 'clecs\!{whatever I am told}

l40a@clutx.BITNET.UUCP (04/12/87)

Date: Sat, 11 Apr 87 19:58:11 EDT
From: Michael DeCorte <l40a@clutx.BITNET>
To: INFO-ATARI16@SCORE.STANFORD.EDU
Subject: Re: ICON

>If anyone has the Icon programming language for the ST
>would they consider posting it in uuencoded form?

I have icon and have said that I will give it to anyone who asks for it.
This is still true but I have received many requests and have had
trouble with anyone on uucp.  Now if some kind soul will tell me how to
post this to mod.______.st or any other archive I will be glad to do it.
But Icon has been posted to uh-info@uhupvm1.  I will not posting icon to
the net like gemsoft was.  Icon is a 180K uuencoded file.  Net wide
distribution will be VERY VERY expensive.

michael decorte

l40a@clutx.bitnet
{.....}!trixie!gould!clutx!l40a (I think)

p.s. If you mailed me a request you will get it but I have to find a good
path first.  I still have about 20 people who keep bouncing and have to
talk to someone on how to get the stuff out.