[comp.sys.atari.st] First CADD help

UD140469@NDSUVM1.BITNET.UUCP (04/14/87)

Date:         Mon, 13 Apr 1987 22:36 CDT
From:         Scott Udell <UD140469@NDSUVM1>
Subject:      First CADD help
To:           <INFO-ATARI16@SCORE.STANFORD.EDU>

Hello, folks!  I just received First CADD from Generic Software, and have a
question about it.  My RGB-based 520 is away being repaired, but I do have
access to a monochrome system.  Question:  can drawings done on a monochrome
be used on a color monitor?  I  could probably find the answer in the manual,
but....  Also, does anyone out there have pictures they might like to share?
Unfortunatly, Generic didn't put any demo pictures on the disk, and have no
pictures in the manual.  However, even with just ten minutes of fooling around
with it and having read just a couple of pages, I think I can say that it
looks like it will be a very good program.  Aside from missing pictures or
figures, the manual (at first glance) seems very complete...

                                                     Scott Udell
                                                     UD140469@NDSUVM1.BITNET