[comp.sys.atari.st] ST Word Processor

FATR6@USU.BITNET (04/14/87)

Date:     Tue, 14 Apr 87 06:49 MST
From:     <FATR6@USU.BITNET>
Subject:  ST Word Processor
To:       info-atari16@score.stanford.edu

I don't know if everyone out there in net land knows about this but I'll
post anyway. Wordperfect Corp anounced Word Perfect for the ST about a month
ago. I know people who are beta testing now!! Hopefully the company will go
ahead with it's planned release cJune 87?? I would imagine price to be around
$100-$350 depending what features they include and how much they think they can
stick us for. I would pay the price if it is as good as on the I*M. It was
released for the Apple II series last year. At the same time release were
anounced for the Amiga and VAX series. If you are considering buying a good
word processor with spelling checker call Word Perfect in Orem Utah. They
ma still go under the name SSI, (How they managed that I don't know).

I am not in any way affiliated with WORD PERFECT CORP

Call and bug them about this product. This is the type of software we ST
users need.!!!

Jon Jensen
Utah State University CS Dept
FATR6@USU