[comp.sys.atari.st] AIM help files

long@sask.UUCP (04/16/87)

In article <461@cernvax.UUCP>, jmg@cernvax.UUCP (jmg) writes:
> Mike Gerard.
>
> ps. does anyone have the help files for AIM? They do not seem to be
> at uhupvm1.

I had a friend get all the AIM files off of the Houston file server.
Some of the IM files will load, but that is about it.  I also
got all the demo files, but I can't figure out how to use them.
(Sometimes I feel so stupid when I can't even run the demo...)

PS

The help files just provide info about what the various commands do,
but are not going to get you started on the long road to getting this
thing to do all the magical things I expect it is capable of.

Warren

--
=-=-=-=-=-Warren Long at University of Saskatchewan, Canada-=-=-=-=-
Home: 78 Carleton Dr.,Saskatoon, Sasakatchewan, S7H 3N6

turner@imagen.UUCP (D'arc Angel) (04/23/87)

in article <688@sask.UUCP>, long@sask.UUCP (Warren Long) says:
+---------------------------------------------------------
+
+ In article <461@cernvax.UUCP>, jmg@cernvax.UUCP (jmg) writes:
++ Mike Gerard.
++
++ ps. does anyone have the help files for AIM? They do not seem to be
++ at uhupvm1.
+
+ I had a friend get all the AIM files off of the Houston file server.
+ Some of the IM files will load, but that is about it.  I also
+ got all the demo files, but I can't figure out how to use them.
+ (Sometimes I feel so stupid when I can't even run the demo...)
+

i finally figured out how to use it and got it working (help files
and all) i'll post it before the end of this week. IT IS NEAT!!!!
(does anyone say that any more ???)

--
C'est la vie, C'est la guerre, C'est la pomme de terre