[comp.sys.atari.st] EZ-DRAW, GEM OUTPUT and ISO sized paper

RCOPROB@HDETUD1.BITNET (04/23/87)

Date: Thu, 23 Apr 87 04:48:32 MET
To: info-atari16@score.STANFORD
From: RCOPROB@HDETUD1
Return-Receipt-To: RCOPROB@HDETUD1.BITNET
Subject: EZ-DRAW, GEM OUTPUT and ISO sized paper

Date: 23 April 1987, 04:47:52 MET
From: Rob van Hoboken           +31 15 78-3813       RCOPROB  at HDETUD1
To:   INFO-ATARI16 at SCORE

I recently created a drawing with EZ-DRAW, designed to be printed on A4 paper
(ISO size, 21.0 x 29.7 cm).  EZ-DRAW caters for this, the screen is properly
dimensioned.
The disappointment came when I made the first hardcopy on my LX-80:
it seems that OUTPUT (supposedly a GEM program) refuses to print on anything
but an 11 inch paper size, so after 11 inches of drawing a pageskip (CTRL-L) is
generated, and merrily the drawing continues with approx. 1 inch blank paper
in it.  I then tried setting my LX-80 to 11 inch mode: no dice, the blank
gap was reduced to approx. 1 cm.
How can I cure this, I hate glueing things together, and I need the
30 cm. paper length.