[comp.sys.atari.st] APL contacts

HAHN_K@DMRHRZ11.BITNET (05/02/87)

Is there anybody in netland interested in Atari/APL-communications?
Generally I'd like to share WorkSpaces or functions, etc., right now
I'm looking for a simple (???) way to get my programs printed (Epson,
NEC). Any suggestions?
Thanx a lot.
  -- Klaus Hahn --

<HAHN_K@DMRHRZ11.bitnet>

ljdickey@water.UUCP (05/03/87)

In article <8705021159.AA07058@ucbvax.Berkeley.EDU> HAHN_K@DMRHRZ11.BITNET writes:

>Is there anybody in netland interested in Atari/APL-communications?
>Generally I'd like to share WorkSpaces or functions, etc.

>Thanx a lot.
>  -- Klaus Hahn --
>
><HAHN_K@DMRHRZ11.bitnet>

There is a lot of interest in APL.68000, and some of us have been working
on a technique that is a blend of the Workspace Interchange Standard
(WSIS 0) and some other techniques.  If you are interested, please
write to me, giving your mailing address, and I will post something
to you.

Also, if you are interested in receiving a copy of APL.68000 to run
on your Atari, write to "Turner@imagen.UUCP", and ask him to post
the copy that he has.

--
 L. J. Dickey, Faculty of Mathematics, University of Waterloo.
 ljdickey@water.UUCP    ljdickey%water@waterloo.CSNET