[comp.sys.atari.st] stereo-tek 3D glasses!!!

DFLINT02@ULKYVX.BITNET.UUCP (04/30/87)

Date:          Thu, 30 Apr 87 12:20 EDT
From:          <DFLINT02@ULKYVX.BITNET>
Subject:       stereo-tek 3D glasses!!!
To:            info-atari16@score.stanford.edu

ST-and-STereo-tek users:

Do the stereo tek glases come with adaquit doccumentation on their use?
Why is the ST so well suited for use of this device? Could an 8-bit interface
for the 3D glasses be constructed?. I want concrete technical facts on why or
why not this would work.

William (mike) Buford
Dflint02@ulkyvx.bitnet

Dave_Gilbert_Arroyo@cup.portal.com (05/04/87)

   The docs that come with the STEREOTEK glasses are helpful in telling
owners how to make their own stereo images, and at the same time, how to
keep their pair of glasses in good condition.
   The manual flat out tells the reader not to plug them into any other
device--the jack is the size that fits into walkmans(8ohm), and I'm sure
a high percentage of owners would have a curious compulsion to plug-in.
The people at LC Technologies thought it'd be a good idea make this about
tthe first thing there is to read in the owner's manual.
   Now, if you want to do something such as incorporating 3-D in your
programs, one of the two disks that come with the program will help you
do that.

   You pretty much get all you need to know in the manual and on the
two disks.

Processed God "The empire never ended"
cup.portal.com!Processed-God