[comp.sys.atari.st] Indexing PROG-A16 at CANADA01

BRIGHT@DAL.BITNET (05/06/87)

Date:     Tue, 05 May 87  20:34:52 ADT
From:     BRIGHT@DAL
Subject:  Indexing PROG-A16 at CANADA01
To:       Info-Atari16 @ Score.Stanford.Edu

In info-atari16 digest 187 (4 May) Goertzel@DCA-EMS.arpa  writes:
> I have been waiting to see some listings in the PROG-A16 archives at CANADA01
> with bated breath.  The only entry as of today is KILLER which was entered
> a month and a half ago.  When do we think we will have such things as UNITERM,
> EMACS, etc. available on the archive?  If this is an example of what
> "Moderating" is going to do to timeliness and availability maybe the whole
> new setup should be rethought.

What gives?  The last time I indexed PROG-A16 (almost a month ago), the
list contained over a hundred files, including UNITERM, AIM (*with* the
help files), and a host of other goodies.

Note that it doesn't do you any good to simply SUBSCRIBE to PROG-A16,
since the programs aren't automatically distributed.  To get a complete
listing of the archive, send:
INDEX PROG-A16
to listserv@canada01.  You can request any of the files with:
GET PROG-A16 yy-nnnnn
where the "yy-nnnnn" is a serial number in the index.

Happy hunting!

Bob Bright (BRIGHT@DAL.BITNET)
Philosophy Dept
Dalhousie University