[comp.sys.atari.st] Corner Clock

Flash@UMASS.BITNET (Rick Flashman) (05/10/87)

Someone mentioned that they had a corner clock that does not take up
an accessory slot, and runs everywhere, sort of in the style the one in
alarm.acc does. I am very interested in this, so if it could please
be sent to me, I would be most gratefull. Since Turned took over postings
BITNET doesn't get any more programs, just letters. (The best part is
gone! sob! sob!)

Thanks in advance...

Rick Flashman

1040 N. Pleasant Street, #381, Amherst, MA  01002. (413) 549-0173
Flash@UMASS.BITNET   -or-    Flash%UMASS.BITNET@WISCVM.WISC.EDU
                   R-FLASHMAN on GEnie

P.s. I tried the CANADA server, and the files it sends me UUENCODED are
total garbage that cannot be UUDECODEDeeral tay

jsgray@watmath.UUCP (05/11/87)

In article <870510114656.000002C8.AKMV.MA@UMass> Flash@UMASS.BITNET (Rick Flashman) writes:
>Someone mentioned that they had a corner clock that does not take up
>an accessory slot...

Why must we be limited to six desk accessory slots?

Some bozo hard codes the number '6' in somewhere and we all get stuck
juggling DAs for all time.

If future ROMs remove the arbitrary 40 folder limit, and the arbitrary
n Malloc block limit, could they also remove the arbitrary six DA limit?
(I know that resource files only come with six slots, but there must be
some way to munge resource trees upon loading to conform to however
many DAs are loaded.

Jan Gray    jsgray@watrose    University of Waterloo    (519) 885-1211 x3870