[comp.sys.atari.st] ST and more

FATR6@USU.BITNET (05/14/87)

Date:     Thu, 14 May 87 14:43 MST
From:     <FATR6@USU.BITNET>
Subject:  ST and more
To:       info-atari16@score.stanford.edu

I am sending this message in hopes that some of it may trickle down to
Atari.
   1. For the price the ST is a very powerful graphics/calculations engine.
   2. There exists little or no software in artificial intelligence
   3. As my thesis is centered around aan expert system I have no choice
      but to buy an AT compatable.
   4. My ST will stay -- at home -- where the wife (computer semi literate)
      can use it.
   5. I feel that the manufacturer of a computer is somewhat responsible
      for software. Every time I pick up a computer magazine IBM has made
      another deal with another software firm for another software
      package.
   6. You can't compare Atari to IBM for financial reasons. I know that.
   7. I still have to do my thesis. (See point # 6)
   8. I am tired of buying computers from a company that seems to not
      care if I remain a customer or not.

Jon Jensen
FATR6@USU