[comp.sys.atari.st] How do I connect a 5.25 " floppy drive to the ST?

radics@cory.Berkeley.EDU.UUCP (06/11/87)

[]

Hello everyone,

    I finally got a hold of a 5.25" IBM-PC floppy drive and power supply,
but now can't find the notes that I saved from this newsgroup
of how to go about connecting them to my 520 ST.
    So, if anyone has the article, or remembers it, or has done it,
could you help me out?

		Thanks a lot,
			Andras

ucbvax!cory!radics
radics@cory.berkeley.edu
-----------------		Andras Radics	radics@cory.berkeley.edu
Propter hoc, ergo post hoc.			ucbvax!cory!radics

eectrsma@titan.UUCP (Steve Achenson) (06/12/87)

In article <2859@zen.berkeley.edu> radics@cory.Berkeley.EDU (Andras Radics) writes:
>    I finally got a hold of a 5.25" IBM-PC floppy drive and power supply,
>but now can't find the notes that I saved from this newsgroup
>of how to go about connecting them to my 520 ST.
>    So, if anyone has the article, or remembers it, or has done it,
>could you help me out?

Yes, Me too!
						thanks
						   steve

This line is intentionally left blank to pacify the poster program.
--
Steve Acheson, Cal State Univ, Northridge Comp Sci Department
uucp: {sdcrdcf, ihnp4, hplabs, ttidca, psivax, csustan}!hub-32 , NY 11