[comp.sys.atari.st] MICROSOFT Write for ST

lean@sbcs.UUCP (Lean l Loh) (06/23/87)

  I asked about MICROSOFT's WRITE for the ST about a month ago, but did not
get any response.  A friend of mine in France HAS this program.  From what
he printed out, it looks impressive.  Anyone seen this program in US?
Any info or rumors ???

  About a month ago,   I offerred to give away my original copy of
the FLASH (from Antic) telecommunication program together with the manual.
If anyone sends me a SASE , I'll put the original diskette and manual in it,
and send it to you.   (Please put enough postage)   I've been using some other
public domain telecom program and FLASH has been in my drawer for many months
now.

 Lean Loh,
 Dept of Computer Science,
 S.U.N.Y.,
 Stony Brook, NY 11794-4400

--
CSNET: lean@sbcs.csnet
ARPA: lean%suny-sb.csnet@csnet-relay.arpa

neil@atari.UUCP (Neil Harris) (06/29/87)

In article <460@sbcs.UUCP>, lean@sbcs.UUCP (Lean l Loh) writes:

>   I asked about MICROSOFT's WRITE for the ST about a month ago, but did not
> get any response.  A friend of mine in France HAS this program.  From what
> he printed out, it looks impressive.  Anyone seen this program in US?
> Any info or rumors ???

Anyone who has a copy of Microsoft Write has a bootleg one, complete with
the usual pre-release bugs.  It is not done yet.
--
--->Neil Harris, Director of Marketing Communications, Atari Corporation
UUCP: ...{hoptoad, lll-lcc, pyramid, imagen, sun}!atari!neil