[comp.sys.atari.st] UW?

brads@hcx1.UUCP (07/08/87)

Is anybody {working on, in possession of} a spiffy version of UW?  I have the
one posted awhile back, but it is painfully slow.

				- Brad Staff

USMAIL:	Brad Staff                       Phone:  (305) 973-5339
	Harris Corporation               Usenet:  codas!novavax!hcx1!brads
	Computer Systems Division
	2101 West Cypress Creek Road
	Fort Lauderdale, FL 33309

agm@warwick.UUCP (Andy Minter) (07/22/87)

In article <46700002@hcx1> brads@hcx1.SSD.HARRIS.COM writes:

>Is anybody {working on, in possession of} a spiffy version of UW?  I have the
>one posted awhile back, but it is painfully slow.

I'd like to get a better version too, and I'd even be willing to write it
myself.  Only I can't get anyone to send me the sources to the bit that
runs on the Atari :-(.

Andrew