[comp.sys.atari.st] Gauntlet

mjd@doc.ic.ac.uk (Martin J Davies) (07/15/87)

<Munch>

	Well, here is some more info on Gauntlet. Many people have mailed
me so I am posting this to the net.

I hasten to add I have no connection with any of the companies execpt
from being a Gauntlet freak.

Publisher:

	U.S. Gold Ltd.,
	Units 2/3 Holford Way,
	Holford
	Birmingham. B6 7AX

	Phone: +21-356 3388

Price : Twenty five pounds (UK) ~= $35

Availability: Now ! (For those who said where Any of the many computer
shops on Tottenham Court Road London W1)

Copy Protection: Yes (Procopy wont copy it either)

P.S. US Gold advertise as all American software , so why cant you
buy Gauntlet in The US , because its been converted by a UK company from
the Atari original!

engst@batcomputer.tn.cornell.edu (Adam C. Engst) (08/05/87)

In article <8707211913.AA24694@jade.berkeley.edu> KEITH%SYSD.SALFORD.AC.UK%UCL-CS.ARPA@ac.UK (Keith Wolstenholme) writes:

>I don't have Gauntlet (yet) but I have seen it running and it is
>very close to the original.

>It is produced by:
>
>      U.S. Gold Ltd.
>      Units 2/3 Holford Way
>      Holford
>      Birmingham
>      B6 7AX
>      England
>
>and costs 24.99 Pounds (about $40).
Does anyone know if and how one would be able to order this game through the
mail?  I'll admit that I like games on the ST (though I'd really like
WordPerfect :-) and would like to see this one.  Any information would be
appreciated.  Thanks a lot!

                                                       Adam Engst

engst@tcgould.tn.cornell.edu