[comp.sys.atari.st] Request for MJ CC and STEVIE

jensen@cod.UUCP (Layne K. Jensen) (08/19/87)

-- Request #1:

>From: egisin@orchid.UUCP
>Subject: Mark Johnson shareware C compiler, Version 1.2
>Date: 4 Aug 87 19:02:06 GMT
>
>Version 1.2 of the Mark Johnson shareware C compiler follows in two parts.

Did anyone receive this new version of MJ C?  I've been watching for it
since the above announcement, but as far as I can tell it never made it to
our site.  If you have it, please let me/us know how we can obtain it.

-- Request #2
Recently the source for a vi editor for the ST (STEVIE) was posted.  I
compiled it on our Unix machine, and it appears to be something I would very
much like to have on my ST.  Unfortunately, I don't have a C compiler, so
I would like to obtain an arc'd, uuencoded binary from someone who has it
running on an ST.  I tried to contact the author, but there appears to be
a non-functioning machine in the path from me to him.  Is there anyone out
there who would be kind enough to send me the binary?

Layne Jensen
jensen@nosc.MIL
...sdcsvax!noscvax!jensen