[comp.sys.atari.st] Mega ST pricing

UD140469@NDSUVM1.BITNET (08/29/87)

the prices we've been hearing about are what it would cost to get a Mega from
England right now--not the U.S. prices!  He claims that a Mega-2 monochrome
will be $1299 (not $1699), and that a Mega-4 color will be $2099 (still a bit
higher, I think, than originally expected, but A LOT better than $2699).
Apparently developers can get the machines at even better prices (and have been
getting them).  Anyone at Atari care to comment?

                             Scott Udell
                             UD140469@NDSUVM1.BITNET

.

bammi@mandrill.UUCP (09/02/87)

In article <282UD140469@NDSUVM1> UD140469@NDSUVM1.BITNET writes:
>Apparently developers can get the machines at even better prices (and have been
>getting them).  Anyone at Atari care to comment?

	The developers price for a 4M Mega without a monitor is $1475.
--
usenet: {decvax,cbosgd,sun}!mandrill!bammi	jwahar r. bammi
csnet:       bammi@cwru.edu ^^^^^^^^