[comp.sys.atari.st] ephemeral spokesman

grieggs@devvax.JPL.NASA.GOV (John T. Grieggs) (09/03/87)

In article <829@atari.UUCP> neil@atari.UUCP (Neil Harris) writes:
>In article <2975@voder.UUCP>, kevin@voder.UUCP (The Last Bugfighter) writes:
>
>>    I'm not at all suprised.  I don't think I've seen Neil Harris on the
>> net for a couple of months.
>
>You have too!  :-)

On Compuspend, we used to call that 'lurking'.  One sits in the background
and waits for an un-suspecting soul to happen by and make some marginally
in-cautious remark... then Pounce!

While you are acknowledging your presence, care to comment upon anything?
Blitters, Megas, Unix boxes, that sort of thing?  Ah, I recall seeing a
blitter last year at the Glendale Atarifest.  I look forward to seeing it,
and you too!, at this year's, again.  Annual blitter intro party, anyone?

_john

--
John T. Grieggs (Telos @ Jet Propulsion Laboratory)
4800 Oak Grove Drive, Pasadena, Ca. 91109 M/S 301-260A    (818) 354-0465