[comp.sys.atari.st] MicroEMACS source

c9c-eh@dorothy.Berkeley.EDU (Warner Young (WHY)) (09/16/87)

I don't know if anyone else has looked at The Catalog, offered by Antic.  They
have some really nice stuff in there, but they charge a lot for what is
essentially PD.  Their Micro EMACS package costs $12.00.  Can anyone out
there help me?

	If you have a (moderately-well) commented source (in C) to uEMACS,
please email it to this address.  Thank you in advance.

					Warner Young
					W  H   Y

nwd@j.cc.purdue.edu (Daniel Lawrence) (09/17/87)

In article <3762@zen.berkeley.edu> c9c-eh@dorothy.Berkeley.EDU (Warner Young (WHY)) writes:
>	If you have a (moderately-well) commented source (in C) to uEMACS,
>please email it to this address.  Thank you in advance.
>
>					Warner Young

I send the current sources to MicroEMACS 3.9 to Rich $alz to have them
posted in comp.unix.sources in early july. They have not appeared yet. I
will be making sure they appear somewhere within the next couple of
weeks.

			Daniel Lawrence		(317) 742-5153
			UUCP:	ihnp4!pur-ee!j.cc.purdue.edu!nwd
			ARPA:	nwd@j.cc.purdue.edu
			FIDO:	201/2 The Programmer's Room (317) 742-5533

kjb@zycad.UUCP (09/18/87)

I'd like to get it also.  Does anyone have the version 3.8?

--
Kevin Buchs   3500 Zycad Dr. Oakdale, MN 55109  (612)779-5548
Zycad Corp.   {rutgers,ihnp4,amdahl,umn-cs}!meccts!nis!zycad!kjb