[comp.sys.atari.st] Professional GEM Tutorial

exodus@uop.UUCP (Freddy Kreuger) (10/02/87)

Does anybody want Tim Oren's series on programming in the GEM environment
posted?  I called Antic (they have the rights) and someone there gave me
permission to post to Usenet...

Respond by E-Mail and I'll either post or mail individually depending on
the responses I get.

G. Onufer	{exodus, exodusr, postmaster, root}@uop.edu

--
Greg Onufer (exodus)    1040ST        | Mail: University of the Pacific
GEnie: G.ONUFER         No less!      | 200 Jackson, Stockton, CA 95211

stevef@dasys1.UUCP (Steve A. Feinstein) (10/05/87)

In article <560@uop.UUCP> exodus@uop.UUCP (Freddy Kreuger) writes:

>Does anybody want Tim Oren's series on programming in the GEM environment
>posted?

What would be REALLY great, is if somone with the knowledge of TIM OREN
would take over the series.   To this day I still refer back to theese
articles. And wonder what would it be like if they had continued.

Anyone out there interested in informing the ST un-informed. The needing-to-
knows, those of us thirsting for information???

--
Steve Feinstein                  {allegra,philabs,cmcl2}!phri\
                                {bellcore,cmcl2}!cucard!dasys1!stevef

mk@laura.UUCP (Michael Kuschke) (10/06/87)

Yes,  please send me a copy.

	Thanx
	  -Michael

jhs@drutx.ATT.COM (ShoreJ) (10/08/87)

in article <123@laura.UUCP>, mk@laura.UUCP (Michael Kuschke) says:

> Yes,  please send me a copy.
>
> 	Thanx
> 	  -Michael

Uh, maybe it was here and I missed it, or maybe I'm anticipating, but ....

Me, too! Please send me a copy also, or perhaps let me/us know where to
find it, or ....

Thanx.

--Jeff

btb@ncoast.UUCP (Brad Banko) (10/15/87)

In article <5597@drutx.ATT.COM> jhs@drutx.ATT.COM (ShoreJ) writes:
>in article <123@laura.UUCP>, mk@laura.UUCP (Michael Kuschke) says:
>>
>> Yes,  please send me a copy.
>>
>> 	Thanx
>> 	  -Michael
>
>Uh, maybe it was here and I missed it, or maybe I'm anticipating, but ....
>
>Me, too! Please send me a copy also, or perhaps let me/us know where to
>find it, or ....
>
>Thanx.
>
>--Jeff

please send me a copy, too!!!

--
			Brad Banko
			Columbus, Ohio

"The only thing we have to fear on this planet is man."
			-- Carl Jung, 1875-1961