[comp.sys.atari.st] Publishing Partner / WordUp / BIGformat

lean@sbcs (Lean L. Loh) (10/15/87)

I'm thinking of getting Publishing Partner.  Does anyone know if
mathematical symbols (like 'sigma', 'there exist', 'for every', etc ) are
currently supported (both for dot-matrix printers and postscript output).
Is the current version still 1.02??

I saw an ad. in current STart magazine about a new word-processor called
WordUp (from Neutron somethin). Supports all kinds of things, including
different fonts, point-size, inport graphics.  Anyone seen or used this??

Has anyone used the hardware vt100 emulator. I think it's from Atari and
is called VT st; cost about $35. It plugs into the ROM port on the left.

Is comp.sources|binaries.atari.st sill alive?  How come there's such a
significant decrease in the # of programs posted to the net?  I downloaded
another program from GEnie and I like to post it.  It's a formatter which
formats a double sided disk to 923 K !!! (460K single sided). Did the
font.ttp, nice.fed, and font_editor that I posted made it to the rest of the
world? (i got responses primarily from Canada and East coast US).
--
CSNET: lean@sbcs.csnet
ARPA: lean%suny-sb.csnet@csnet-relay.arpa

ljdickey@water.UUCP (10/18/87)

In article <764@sbcs.sunysb.edu> lean@sbcs (Lean L. Loh) writes:

> Is comp.sources|binaries.atari.st sill alive?  How come there's such a
> significant decrease in the # of programs posted to the net?  I downloaded
> another program from GEnie and I like to post it.  It's a formatter which
> formats a double sided disk to 923 K !!! (460K single sided).

	I would like it posted.

Too bad we don't have a place to post these things, separate
from this news group.

--
 L. J. Dickey, Faculty of Mathematics, University of Waterloo.
 ljdickey@watmath.UUCP		UUCP: ...!uunet!watmath!ljdickey