[comp.sys.atari.st] Atari products

UUCJEFF@ECNCDC.BITNET (10/09/87)

I don't seem to hear much about the Atari TT.  Could we get an official
word on that from an Atari representative?

Jeff Beer

neil@atari.UUCP (Neil Harris) (10/14/87)

In article <8710091915.AA01566@ucbvax.Berkeley.EDU>, UUCJEFF@ECNCDC.BITNET writes:
> I don't seem to hear much about the Atari TT.  Could we get an official
> word on that from an Atari representative?

No can comment, sorry.

--
--->Neil Harris, Director of Marketing Communications, Atari Corporation
UUCP: ...{hoptoad, lll-lcc, pyramid, imagen, sun}!atari!neil

kimes@ihlpe.ATT.COM (Kit Kimes) (10/15/87)

In article <869@atari.UUCP>, neil@atari.UUCP (Neil Harris) writes:
> In article <8710091915.AA01566@ucbvax.Berkeley.EDU>, UUCJEFF@ECNCDC.BITNET writes:
> > I don't seem to hear much about the Atari TT.  Could we get an official
> > word on that from an Atari representative?
>
> No can comment, sorry.
>
> --->Neil Harris, Director of Marketing Communications, Atari Corporation

According to an article in the Oct. 12 issue of Electronic Engineering Times,
Atari is readying developers for a surprise workstation announcement at the
fall Comdex show.  This is in Nov. sometime, I believe.  Could this be the
TT?

					Kit Kimes
					AT&T--Information Systems Labs
					...ihnp4!ihlpe!kimes

sjl@eagle.ukc.ac.uk (S.J.Leviseur) (10/21/87)

Expires:

>According to an article in the Oct. 12 issue of Electronic Engineering Times,
>Atari is readying developers for a surprise workstation announcement at the
>fall Comdex show.  This is in Nov. sometime, I believe.  Could this be the
>TT?
>
>					Kit Kimes
>					AT&T--Information Systems Labs
>					...ihnp4!ihlpe!kimes

I saw an article in Microscope (a UK microcomputer dealers trade paper)
talking about the atari/transputer machine. The paragraph at the end
was about other products. These were a 386 machine, and a 68030 unix
machine. I assume the 68030 is the TT. These machines were to be at the
Hannover Fair.

Now you know as much as I do :-)

	sean