[comp.sys.atari.st] SPICE for the ST

charettep%v36b.DECnet@NUSC.ARPA ("V36B::CHARETTEP") (10/21/87)

	This is a shot in the dark, but ...

	I'd like a version of SPICE or a SPICE clone for my 520ST.  Does such
a beast exist?  If it does, does anyone out there know where I can get ahold
of it?

						Thanks,

						Paul

						<charettp%v36b@nusc.arpa>
------

ljdickey@water.waterloo.edu (Lee Dickey) (10/23/87)

In article <8710211725.AA07889@ucbvax.Berkeley.EDU> "V36B::CHARETTEP" <charettep%v36b.decnet@nusc.arpa> writes:
>	I'd like a version of SPICE or a SPICE clone for my 520ST.  Does such
>a beast exist?  If it does, does anyone out there know where I can get ahold
>of it?

What about CAP?

--
 L. J. Dickey, Faculty of Mathematics, University of Waterloo.
 ljdickey@watmath.UUCP		UUCP: ...!uunet!watmath!ljdickey

cbz@mhuxu.UUCP (Craig B. Ziemer) (10/23/87)

In article <8710211725.AA07889@ucbvax.Berkeley.EDU>, charettep%v36b.DECnet@NUSC.ARPA.UUCP writes:

> 	This is a shot in the dark, but ...
>
> 	I'd like a version of SPICE or a SPICE clone for my 520ST.  Does such
> a beast exist?  If it does, does anyone out there know where I can get ahold
> of it?

Please post any responses to this request, or at least mail them to me also.

Craig Z. at AT&T
mhuxu!cbz

matt@ethz.UUCP (Martin Matt ) (10/27/87)

In article <8710211725.AA07889@ucbvax.Berkeley.EDU> "V36B::CHARETTEP" <charettep%v36b.decnet@nusc.arpa> writes:
>	I'd like a version of SPICE or a SPICE clone for my 520ST.  Does such
>a beast exist?  If it does, does anyone out there know where I can get ahold
>of it?

There is also a SPICE 2E3 implementation for the ST done in Switzerland.
They charge $70 (plus $10 shipping cost) for complete SPICE
implementation with editor, graphic output, full GEM support including
documentation.

The contact address is
	KOINONIA LAB
	P.O. Box 320
	CH-9470 Buchs.

Disclaimer: I do not have any personal relations to these people

--
Martin Matt   ( ...!cernvax!ethz!matt  )