[comp.sys.atari.st] DCLOCK?

JEMCCABE@MTUS5.BITNET.UUCP (11/20/87)

Date:    19 November 1987, 16:52:05 EST
From:    Jim McCabe                                JEMCCABE at MTUS5
To:      INFO-ATARI16 at SCORE.STANFORD.EDU
Subject: DCLOCK?

A few days ago, I asked for help on setting and reading the keyboard's
internal clock.  Someone was very nice and responded by telling me
that a program is out there in netland that is written in Personal
Pascal (the language I am also using) called DCLOCK.  Apparently, I
can get the sources for this program.

After a little search, I have found a program called DCCLOCK but I
don't know if it comes with source code.

Unfortunately, I have lost the address of the person who responded
to my original request.

Can that person please send me the source code directly?  I would
really appreciate it!  (Or at least send me a note telling me where
I might be able to find the sources.)

Thanks!

                                                Jim McCabe
                                                jemccabe @ mtus5.bitnet