[comp.sys.atari.st] Where have all the Amiga'a gone ?

richard@gryphon.UUCP (12/05/87)

In article <7755@prls.UUCP> gardner@prls.UUCP (Robert Gardner) writes:
>I have heard that most of the Amiga's are going to graphic art shops
>rather than homes or traditional businesses.

Well, if you mean that any home or buisness that buys an Amiga is
now a graphics art shop, then yes.

If not, do you *REALLY* think there are 300,000 graphics art shops
that bought all the Amiga's ?

In a word: no.

--
Richard J. Sexton
INTERNET:     richard@gryphon.CTS.COM

"It's too dark to put the keys in my ignition..."

870646c@aucs.UUCP (barry comer) (12/06/87)

Has everyone seen the Amiba ad showing the nerdy(?) little kid multitasking
the games, well if I was a business man I sure would want to see a whole bunch
of those machines in my office, just think I could save a whole bunch of money
and get one at the "K-MART or Can. Tire", give us a break please, no one
is going to buy an Amiba for a business based on this ad. What they should be doing is aiming the ads at the business people. Don't get me wrong, the Amiba is
a good machine, but in order to sell them to the business people you do not
aim your ads at the kids.
later
Barry( as always I speaks for myself )