[comp.sys.atari.st] Networks

U613189@HNYKUN11.BITNET (Rob Duin) (12/09/87)

We would like to know more about atari-networks. Does anyone have information a
bout this subject or knows where to find this information?
We want to connect about 8 ST's with one master, which will have a
20 Meg harddisk. What software is available? Where? How expensive?
What protocols are used?
We are greatfull for any information about this subject.

*********** Rob Duin **********************************************************

db@hoptoad.uucp (David Beckemeyer) (12/15/87)

In article <8712091415.AA17078@ucbvax.Berkeley.EDU> U613189@HNYKUN11.BITNET (Rob Duin) writes:
>We would like to know more about atari-networks. Does anyone have information a
>bout this subject or knows where to find this information?
>We want to connect about 8 ST's with one master, which will have a
>20 Meg harddisk. ...

The Beckemeyer Development Tools MT C-Shell system can support up
to 12 users, with an expansion box, which plugs into the Atari ST
serial port.  Call the company for pricing.

These products are available NOW and many installations are up
and running around the world.

David Beckemeyer
Beckemeyer Development Tools
(415) 452-1129 (office)