[comp.sys.atari.st] Degas Elite PostScript Driver

ralph@lasso.UUCP (Ralph P. Sobek) (12/23/87)

Does there exist a program which converts Degas Elite format files to
PostScript?  Thanks a whole bunch!

	Ralph P. Sobek

UUCP:	mcvax!inria!lasso!ralph  or  ralph@lasso.UUCP
Internet:	lasso!ralph@{inria.inria.fr  or  uunet.UU.NET}
BITNET:	SOBEK@FRMOP11
ARPA:	sobek@shadow.Berkeley.EDU	(automatic forwarding)

fyl@ssc.UUCP (Phil Hughes) (12/25/87)

In article <8712231156.AA07312@lasso.laas.fr>, ralph@lasso.UUCP (Ralph P. Sobek) writes:
> Does there exist a program which converts Degas Elite format files to
> PostScript?  Thanks a whole bunch!

Well, the bad way is to use Publishing Partner.  It works unless
PP screws it up (which does happen).  I have used this method (it is
how I got the graphics into our new UNIX products catalog) but would
like to have a cleaner way.

--
Phil Hughes, SSC, Inc. P.O. Box 55549, Seattle, WA 98155  (206)FOR-UNIX
    uw-beaver!tikal!ssc!fyl or uunet!pilchuck!ssc!fyl or attmail!ssc!fyl