[comp.sys.atari.st] FOLDRXXX docs?

AIPS@BRANDEIS.BITNET (12/15/87)

Date:      Mon, 14 Dec 87 13:06:24 PST
To:        <info-atari16@score.stanford.edu>
From:      <AIPS@BRANDEIS.BITNET>
Subject:   FOLDRXXX docs?

Date:      Mon, 14 Dec 87 12:59:34 PST
To:        <info-atari16@score.stanford.edu>
From:      <AIPS@BRANDEIS.BITNET>

Date:      Mon, 14 Dec 87 12:53:45 PST
To:        <info-atari16@score.stanford.edu>
From:      <AIPS@BRANDEIS.BITNET>

Date:      Mon, 14 Dec 87 12:48:05 PST
To:        <info-atari16@score.stanford.edu>
From:      <AIPS@BRANDEIS.BITNET>

Date:     Mon, 14 Dec 87 15:41 EST
From:     <AIPS@BRANDEIS.BITNET> (Greg Lindahl [chimps@brandeis.bitnet])
To:       info-atari16@score.stanford.edu

could someone please mail me a copy of the docs which go with the program
FOLDRXXX? i know how to use the program, but before i upload it to my local
bbs, i'd prefer to have the 'official' docs that go with it. Atari _has_
officially released this, right? Neil? it might be a good idea for someone
to post the docs to go with the executable that was posted a few days ago,
but to prevent multiple postings i'll do it when/if my copies come in the
mail.

thanks in advance,

greg

Greg Lindahl                          | bitnet:   chimps@brandeis.bitnet
brandeis radio astronomy group (BRAG) | ci$:      [76515,1122]
--------------------------------------| us snail: box 2522 brandeis university
"OK, if stupidity isn't an impeachable|           waltham mass (usa) 02254-9110
 offense, then what is?"              | telco:    (617) 899-5884

joe@lakesys.UUCP (Joe Pantuso) (01/08/88)

I have intended to purchase an atari ST1040 color system the first week
of February for some time now, but the price where I wanted it has raised.
Could people please send me places to get it from, ordering info and the price?
You need to beat $949, or $899 plus shipping, help!
`Please respond privately, thanks

Joe